Dec 30, 2015



Hi there!

Some of you might know me as Maltha002, the site owner of the former isleofmaltha.com and justanothersimssite.com, where I together with my partner Fido shared our houses / lots. You may have seen that those websites no longer exist: as much as I loved building and uploading to the Simming community, interest waned. In the process of creating, I had totally forgotten what it was like to enjoy and play the game. The Sims became another thing to do on my already busy schedule. Because of this, I left the community for a while. In the end it is all about balance, and mine was somewhat lost.

I am slowly finding my way back to the Sims! At the moment I love participating in contests. I have so many pictures now, so this blog will function as my on-line photo-album, where I will post images as posted in contests and / or challenges.

Thank you for stopping by,
Happy Simming,
Maltha